My final Piece, and what I Think of it.

I think my Foundation Production didn't go exactly to the plans in quite a lot of ways, however i am fairly Happy with the outcome. things i would definitely change if i were to do this sort of thing again, would be to plan a lot more, Plan my time in advance and make my own deadlines, and stick to them. The main issue was the collaboration between various softwares as well as 50% of work done being on a Mac Platform, and the other 50% Being done on Windows 7, this made things a little awkward, and a pain to transfer over constantly, would have been much easier all in one place. As a whole I think the main problem with the actual final piece is the shots, this could've been done a lot better, with better angles, locations and times of day to have more suited my original plans for the production.

Overall the creation and planning, and the final product of my Foundation Production was a very good experience, and has taught me exactly how much time and effort is involved, and if i were to do this again, i would definitely take a first step by Improving the quality of camera used to make the film look much cleaner, and to also focus a lot more on sound to be added to the production.